Sunday, 15-Nov-2015Start Time:
Jeep Camp Restaurant (in English), Nonthaburi Bypass Rd
GPS Coordinates 13.844688°N, 100.456231°E
- Find your way to the Rama 5 bridge and “zero” your odometer at the top of the bridge and head west on Nakron In Rd keeping to the left.
- At approximately 4.9km, exit left onto the frontage road, turn right at the round-about and enter onto Ratchapruek Rd heading north towards Rattana Thibet Rd keeping to the left lane.
- At approximately 7.4km, exit left onto the frontage road following the clearly marked sign “Nonthaburi Bypass” telling you to do this.
- At approximately 8.1km, exit left again and keep left on the up-ramp that “loops” you onto “Nonthaburi Bypass” heading east.
- At approximately 9.4km you will see “Jeep Camp” Restaurant on your left (HHH). Turn into the narrow alley and park in the concrete lot 70m down. This lot is small and will be used for the circle so make sure the beverage truck has adequate space to conduct the circle. Parking along road in front of the restaurant is perfectly acceptable!
- Lost? Call Khun Sommai @ 086-022-5147
Lost and Don't Know How to get to there: Meet at the Rama VI Statue at the south west corner of Lumpini Park on the corner of Rama IV and Silom / Rajadamri Roads at 3pm sharp to be ridden out of town! See this link
See the map below.