Hares: The Tickler and Over-Sexed
Where: Former Jeep Camp Restaurant (in English) now Kow Tom Kooee (in Thai), Nonthaburi Bypass Rd.
GPS: 13.844688 N 100.456231 E
Start Time: 16:30 hrs
Run Type: A to A
1. Find your way to the Rama 5 bridge and "zero" your odometer at the top of the bridge and head west on Nakron In road keeping to the left.
2. At approximately 4.9 km, exit left onto the frontage road, turn right at the roundabout and enter onto Ratchapruek Road heading north towards Rattana Thibet road keeping to the left lane.
3. At approximately 7.4 km, exit left onto the frontage road following the clearly marked sign "Nonthaburi Bypass" telling you to do this.
4. At approximately 8.1 km, exit left again and keep left on the up-ramp that "loops" you onto "Nonthaburi Bypass" heading east.
5. At approximately 9.4 km you will see Kow Tom Kooee ("Jeep Camp") Restaurant on your left (HHH). Turn into the narrow alley and park in the concrete lot 70 metres down. This lot is small and will be used for the circle so make sure the beverage truck has adequate space to conduct the circle. Parking along the road in front of the restaurant is perfectly acceptable !
You can also reach the A-site conveniently from the "hash bridge" (Phra Nang Klao) to the north.
Run Directions >